Latest news on soccer all around the world!!!

Breaking

Friday 11 August 2017

WILLIAN REVEALS ALMOST JOINING MANCHESTER UNITED THIS SUMMER


Willian has always been a big fan of Mourinho and has once again expressed his admiration for the Manchester United Coach. He also reveals that there were failed talks over the summer to join the red devils.


Speaking to Goal in a recent interview, he said “There were a few conversations with my agent. I worked with Mourinho and I became his friend as well, he likes me a lot and I like him a lot as a coach and as a person. He has put his trust in me and in my work, and I was very grateful to him. Manchester came to me, they talked with my agent, but nothing happened, because Chelsea would not negotiate me in any way and I’m very happy at Chelsea.”

The Brazilian playmaker, however said that he is happy at Chelsea and is willing and happy to work under Antonio Conte as the new season begins soon. He also believes that the Italian and Mourinho have different approach to how they play football but admits that both of them are great managers and it is evident as they won trophies wherever they went.


“They are very different. Everyone has their way of working. Mourinho is a coach who likes more the ball practice, works the ball possession and makes short games,” he added.


“Conte likes to work the tactical and the physical part. Every coach has his way of working. Mourinho is a fantastic coach and won everything wherever he went.

“Conte is a fantastic coach too, because he won everything at Juventus and has already won the Premier League in his first year with Chelsea. Each one has his merits.


Asked of his aims for the new season, he said he has big dreams that he hopes to achieve even beyond the 2017/2018 season has he dreams of one day winning many more tittles with Chelsea including the Champions League, the FIFA Club World Cup and hopes to win trophies with Brazil and one day awarded as one of the best players in the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox