Latest news on soccer all around the world!!!

Breaking

Tuesday 15 August 2017

I AM NOT A CRIMINAL – COSTA CRIES OUT!!!


It has been long expected that by now, Diego Costa would have been sold to one of his numerous admirers who were in need of his services. But that isn’t the case as he still remains contracted to Chelsea FC. And the Spanish International have voiced out his unhappiness with the way he is being treated by the current English Champions.


In a recent interview with Daily Mail, he said that he was told to come back to England to train with the reserves team of which he disobeyed claiming that he is “not in the wrong”.
This act has attracted fines being imposed on him by Chelsea and he voiced out his detest at how he is being treated as if he were a criminal.
"I wouldn't be allowed access to the first-team dressing room and I would have no contact at all with the guys," he explained. "I'm not a criminal! I don’t think it is fair after all I have done to be treated like that. They gave me a week extra off [at the start of pre-season training] but since then it's fines all the way. They want me training with the reserves. I am not going to do that. I am not a criminal and I am not in the wrong here. So, if they need to fine me, let them fine me.
Diego Costa who was the top scorer of current champions of the English Premier League has been open of his desire to join Atletico Madrid and said he has rejected offer to join other teams.

He said: “My desire is to go to Atletico. I have rejected other offers. They want to sell me to China or other teams. If I’m off, I’m going to the club I want to go to, not the club that’s paying the most. I am open to being a year in Brazil without playing, even if Chelsea fine me for a year and don’t pay me. I’ll come back stronger. If I was in the wrong, I’d go back now and do as they say.”
When asked about how he feels for coach; Antonio Conte, he said "His ideas are very fixed and clear". I have seen the sort of person he is. He has his own opinion and that will not change.”
"I respect him as a great coach. He has done a good job and I can see that, but as a person, no. He is not a coach who is very close with his players. He is very distant. He doesn't possess charisma."

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HOW COSTA IS BEING TREATED BY CHELSEA? IS IT FAIR? PLEASE TELL US YOUR OPINIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW. THANKS…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox